like button

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Danielle and Bobby- More pictures!

Well I promised a story so here it is :) This is Danielle and her fiance Bobby. Danielle and I have known each other since we were 5. Her parents bought a mattress from my parents...and so it began. We both lived in South FL at the time and we did everything together! Countless sleepovers, meals at each others houses, vacations together, camping, 4-H etc. When I was almost 9 my family moved 1000 miles away to a small town in Central VA called Lynchburg. We visited a few times during the years and wrote letters consistently. About four years ago Danielle and her family moved only about 3 hours away from me to Catlett VA. Her house is on the way to my sister's house in NoVa so we get to see each other from time to time. Prior to this shoot however I had met Bobby only once and had not seen Danielle in about a year and a half. This past Saturday (my last before school started) I drove up to Danielle's house with my sister (who was visiting my family and was therefore down in Lynchburg) and we went from there. We shot first at Crockett Park then drove to the creek/bridge location and lastly finished with a change of clothes at the house where we did some shots around their property. It was fairly late when we started but the weather was so nice! Especially considering it is August! We had a great time and I got to catch up with my dear friend and hear the entire engagement story over ice cream. Danielle and Bobby are so great together! I love seeing how they interact and how their gifts touch those around them in their everyday life. They both love the Lord and I anticipate seeing the different ways they serve him as they join efforts next April as a married couple. They will be getting married on the beautiful island of Sanibel so watch for pictures next year!



A fun one that shows very vividly Danielle's crazy fun personality!





I love this one!





No comments:

Post a Comment